Common Wildflowers of the Southeast
Sale Sold Out
Regular price $8.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- This FoldingGuide covers 61 of the most common wildflower species in the region. These include perennials, annuals, and biennials, both native and naturalized. The guide includes tips for accurate identification and blooming seasonality
- Region includes Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi
- Species list and text by Michael Homoya, currently a faculty member of Indiana University. He has served as Botanist/Plant Ecologist for the Indiana Department of Natural Resources and written over 75 scientific papers, popular articles, and books about the natural world.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″.
- Perfect for hikers, backpackers, and roadside naturalists
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know